“Over 317,000 waiters and waitresses have college degrees (over 8,000 of them have doctoral or professional degrees), along with over 80,000 bartenders, and over 18,000 parking lot attendants. […] there are 5,057 janitors in the U.S. with Ph.D.’s, other doctorates, or professional degrees.”
17,000,000 college degrees. I’m sure glad they all secured their economic futures.
- zzak: こんばんわ (good evening) #bundler! [...]
- indirect: zzak: you mean "こんばんは”.
- zzak: they mean the same?
- indirect: zzak: the topic marker is pronounced "wa" but written "は"
- zzak: わ is wa on my anthy (m17n) ibus
- zzak: i can't find "は" in my setup
- indirect: it's the hiragana character "ha"
- zzak: ahh
- zzak: ありがとうございます indirect さん
- suss: i was ROFL that technomancy had an actual fencepost error when he bought 1 too few fenceposts last month :)
- tex3l: LOL
- tex3l: now that's awesome
- tex3l: he should've been using enumerators at the store